Tuesday, April 17, 2012

grad school fifteen

 Forget freshmen fifteen, I'm dealing with compulsive eating courtesy of grad school . Whenever I feel a wave of the usual omigod-I-will-never-finish-this-project stress coming, I either sleep, eat or play with my dogs. They may not be the worst kinds of indulgences necessarily but boy do I indulge more than I should. Before I know it, I've lost an hour (maybe two ok three!) doing anything but what I should be doing.

This makes me wonder if everyone has these tendencies or are there people who handle stress well and turn it into productivity... I, for one, am pushing myself to continue my workout regimen despite how tired I am.

Of course I'm taking baby steps because I enjoyed three pieces of caremel filled chocolates after dance class. Yikes!

my work and my indulgence


What do you do when you're stressed? Of all the things I mentioned, naps work the best for me still.


No comments:

Post a Comment