Friday, April 3, 2015

Say It With a Meme

How I felt about all my deadlines:


When I made stir fry for the first time and it was a success:


When my dogs were extra playful and kept bringing me their toys:


When I was getting ready to watch the Doctor Who S6 finale after a long day and realized it was an hour and a half long:

Before I go I would like to leave you with a photo of a dish I've been dreaming about all week: The Panwich from Humble Bee. It's a hole in the wall by where I used to live and I'm so glad I discovered it because everything is delicious but nothing is quite as satisfying as this pancake sandwich stuffed with their homemade turkey sausage and eggs.

Found here

How was your week? Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Its Nice and looking delicious. Thank you for sharing this kind of article. It is useful to many.
    best sweets in Lahore.

    ReplyDelete