Thursday, April 9, 2015

Color Me Happy

Because I left Argentina when I was almost six years old I don't have many memories of my time there but I do have glimpses and one thing that always stands out is my grandma's colored window. She had a French window- which I've always loved- and the glass was stained red and blue. It lit the dining room up so beautifully and it's something I've only ever seen at her house. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the actual window since last time I was there was pre-Instagram but it got me thinking of different ways I'd like to brighten up my future home. Here are some ideas:

The Inspiration (every panel in my grandma's window was painted):

Found here

















The Accent Wall: Like The Decorologist says, pick the right wall to accent. 
 
Found here 


















Hanging Flower Vases:
Found here 




































Glass Pebbles- How cute would this be on a china cabinet?

Found here 





































 The Mountain Mural: LOVE THIS.  

Found here
















What are some of your favorite ways to brighten up a room?


No comments:

Post a Comment