Wednesday, January 11, 2012

White Tattoos and White Weddings

So two things are currently on my mind: my (potential) tattoo and the upcoming nuptials of a dear friend. Tattoos have been around for as long as I can remember so the thought of getting one is not new however, I'm thismuch closer to getting one. Two dear friends each pitched in for my new tattoo as part of my birthday gift knowing I've been toying with the idea of a white tattoo on my hip (or wrist... no definitely hip or my... never mind definitely hip!). We are planning to check out parlors today and I reached out to a tattoo artist/old friend so I should be reporting back with a new tattoo in the near future. Stay tuned.
courtesy of Pinterest Lovely but I can't imagine getting this~


so pretty! via Pinterest

As for the wedding- it's my first time being part of a wedding and my first time as maid of honor! So it's a little nerve wracking but fun and such a learning experience. Thursday all the bridesmaids are gonna go dress shopping or at least window shopping to get a feel for what's out there. We know the bride chose burgundy but she gave us the freedom to choose our own dress and style so yay! for an awesome bride.

I've not gone dress shopping  for a major event since Prom (2004 yikes!) so this should be interesting. I've been browsing online and found a few dress styles I like but we'll see what we find in the shops.

love the style and color but maybe not MOH appropriate via Weheartit

LOVE THIS! I know the back is too revealing but imagine it in burgundy? via Pinterst


 Any advice regarding tattoos and/or dresses? I'll keep you up to date with both.



No comments:

Post a Comment