Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life Envy

You know when you have those days where you would really just be somewhere else? Well this whole week has felt that way. I think it's mainly due to the fact that I'll be starting school soon and my family visiting from Argentina left on Monday. We visited San Francisco (photos up soon!) and just spending time together was wonderful. Now I'm about to embark on my thesis prep so I can only imagine what that will be like.

Therefore, I got to imagining what life would be like in a faraway land, which lead me to Positano, Italy. The photo says it all- can you imagine waking up and looking out your window to find this?

"Dolce far niente"- thanks E. Gilbert!
Photo courtesy of TrekEarth. A great website for your wanderlust fantasies conveniently at your fingertips...

No comments:

Post a Comment